Catching Up....

1/07/2010 12:32:00 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
It's been quite some time since I've posted anything here on this blog I started. The last time I posted was at the end of April and as you may have noticed in my "About Me" section, we've had a lot going on since then.

Since April: we went on a family vacation to Yellowstone National Park, I finished my Master's degree at William Carey and graduated, we found out we are expecting a baby, David accepted the call as Minister of Music at Montgomery Baptist Church, Cloie turned 9, we celebrated our two year anniversary, we found out we're having a BOY, had a great Christmas with family and friends, and we became heartbroken once again....

These last few months have been full of change for David and me. Over the next few days, I plan to update our blog with some new posts that will explain all of these changes in more detail. I want to use my blog to document what is going on at this point in our lives.

I see that I still have a few followers of my blog and I thank you for waiting patiently for me to post something again. I'll be back soon with another post.

1 comments:

Laura R. said...

Hello, I'm a friend of Jodie's. I am also the nurse that took care of alker and Eli....She told me about your blog, about your story, so now I'm hooked. Good luck, God Bless.