8 Things about me

4/24/2009 02:24:00 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
My new blog friend, Tiff, tagged me yesterday! How neat! I love answering these things!

We've been outside all day at our Spring Fling here at school. I dont' function very well after being in the heat and SWEATING all day, so just look over some of my answers if they're crazy!

Here's how 8 THINGS works:
- Mention the person that tagged you.
- Complete the lists of 8's.
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
- Go tell them you tagged them!

8 Things I look forward to:
*Getting home to take a SHOWER (see above)
*School to be OUT!!!!!
*Finishing with my 2 grad classes I'm taking right now
*David coming home tomorrow!!
*June when we can start "trying" again
*Having a baby
*Graduating in August with my Masters in Elem. Education
*A pay raise
8 Things I did yesterday:
*Taught school
*Spent too much time on blogger, facebook, twitter, etc.
*Made a trip to Wal-Mart
*Ate supper with my in-laws (pray for my father-in-law...he left for a mission trip to Peru this morning)
*Went to Kroger
*Did not work on classwork like I should have
*Didn't sleep well since David isn't home
*Ran after Lizzy because she and Gypsy were in the road
8 Things I wish I could do:
*Lose weight
*Have a baby (soon...I'm praying, not wishing for this one!)
*Play the piano
*Go on a long vacation
*Go on a mini-vacation with David
*Get motivated to go back to the gym
*Go to Disney World (I'm repeating myself!)
*Go home right now and SHOWER!!!
8 Shows I watch:
*CSI Miami
*American Idol
*The Biggest Loser
*NCIS
*Law & Order SVU
*Criminal Minds
*Without A Trace
*Property Virgins

5 Bloggers tagged:

2 comments:

Abby said...

Thanks, Kelly! Glad you liked the onesie and softie! Sending you LOADS of babydust ;)

Unknown said...

hi kelly,
i found your blog on katie's keepers and wanted to let you know that i am lifting you up in prayer. being a grieving mommy myself i love it when the lord bring other mommy's into my life to love, pray for and encourage. know that i will be on my knees for you.
jessica visser