Picture frenzy

3/30/2009 09:48:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Remember when I mentioned that I won some things from a sweet little blogger named Abby?
I received her package one day during Spring Break and I'm just now getting around to snapping pics and posting them. I said they were cute, but take a look.
Are they cute or what???


I can't wait to use these one day! Below is a close up of the onesie and what it says. Is it not precious? Abby did a beautiful job and made it gender neutral with lime green and blue, so it can be used by a baby boy or girl one day. For now, it's in my "baby stash"!


The rest of these pictures are just random ones from Christmas Holidays.
It made me happy to see some family pics. We always go to see family in Troy, AL every year a few days after Christmas. This is a pic of all the women and girls in my family who made it to Troy this year.
This picture is of my sweet husband at our family Christmas festivities hosted at our house this year. Someone received a marshmallow gun as a fun gift and he had a ball playing with it!


Like father, like daughter!
Cloie definitely looks like her daddy, but she also plays like her daddy too. I'm convinced she was trying to shoot my camera and not me!

Seeing this picture just makes me want to decorate again! I LOVE some Christmas decorations. And I know I'm kinda partial, but I thought our decorations were absolutely beautiful.



That's all for now. Just found some pics and wanted to share. Don't forget to check out Abby's blog. You'll love reading!

0 comments: