Beautiful Baby Bentley

4/06/2009 02:31:00 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
During my time here in blog world, I have come across many different blogs. One of these that I now follow is Keeping Up with the Welsh's. Their youngest daughter, Bentley, is a beautiful blue-eyed baby that has the biggest smile in almost all her pictures. Bentley has a congenital heart defect called Tetralogy of Fallot. She is scheduled to have open heart surgery in the next couple of months and from what I read, they don't know the actual severity until they go into surgery. I wasn't really familiar with TOF until Crystal created a post on her blog all about the actual defect. To read more about TOF please click here and you'll go directly to her post on it.

Crystal is having a give away to promote CHD awareness. So, go on over to her blog and check it out. She has some super cute items that could possibly be useful to you or to someone near and dear to you.

1 comments:

T Sharee said...

Praying for baby bentley too! I tagged you on my blog go find out why! Tiff